Waltz etcetera is back! Vaccinated dancers only.
Waltz etcetera is starting back up after a Covid haitus this coming Monday, July 26. Here are the details:
- You must show proof of full vaccination for Covid-19 and your ID to enter. No exceptions.
- 7:30 to 9:30 pm every Monday including Labor Day. $10 cash per person. No lesson, just dancing.
- At the Sunset Hill Community Club, 3003 NW 66th St, Seattle, WA 98117. It's a spacious air conditioned dance hall with a lovely hardwood floor. Please bring soft-soled dance shoes that do not leave marks on the floor. It's located in a quiet neighborhood with free street parking all around. Please park courteously, not too close to driveways.
- No partner required. Changing partners encouraged if you're so inclined.
- Started at the beginning of 1999, Waltz etcetera has become a beloved Seattle tradition, a weekly mixed social partner dance. I play about half waltzes, half a mix of other dances: swing, blues, nightclub two-step, foxtrot, and Latin dances. You can read about the history of Waltz etcetera here.
Email list signup